TRAINING & CAREER GUIDANCE
Our Institution has Human Resource Development Cell (HRDC) for Training & career guidance for the students.
Institute Industry Interaction:
• Human Resource and Development Cell regularly arranges Inplant Training, Hands – on Training, Industrial Visit for all the departments periodically.
• The department also approach major vendors and alumni through HRDC who are working in industry to give lectures on industry needs.
• HRDC plays a major role in making the students to acquire knowledge on industrial needs.
Training and Placement activities:
• On campus training for placement: The institution has regular, full time faculty dedicated towards the student’s placement training & soft-skills development.
• Orientation sessions for interview preparation: Training on Aptitude skills, Logical reasoning, Dress code, Language skills, Technical interview and HR interview, etc. are given in the institution.
• Pre-placement training is included along with the regular courses in the final year.
• Assistance is given to students to improve their resume writing skills based on the domain and job specification.
• Soft skills training programs on oral & language assessment & presentation skills and time management are conducted for all final year students.
S. Antony Valen