RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR MESSAGE
Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineering and Technology (DSCET) was established in 2001. Affiliated to Anna University, Chennai, Accredited by NAAC with "B++" Grade, Accredited by NBA for AERO, CSE, EEE, ECE, IT, MECH & MBA, and Recognized undersections 2(f) & 12(B) of the UGC Act, 1956. DSCET has 12 undergraduate and six postgraduate programmes with an annual intake of 1032 students. Our institute research and development focus areas are aeronautical engineering, agriculture engineering, artificial intelligence and data science, biomedical engineering, civil engineering, computer science engineering, cyber security, electrical and electronics engineering, electronics and communication engineering, food technology, information technology, mechanical engineering, and science and humanities. As a research and development (R & D) coordinator, I make every effort to develop the research perspective and the innovation process, with the cooperation of all faculty members, heads of departments, and management. I am persuaded that, with the assistance of our faculty, students and administration, we will establish our Institute (DSCET) as one of the international pioneers in engineering research and development.
Objective:The following major objectives are emphasized with the goal of making DSCET vision feasible to accomplish excellence.
- • To foster a vibrant research environment and facilities
- • To emphasize research and develop innovative technology
- • To procure the required equipment to enhance the research, sponsored and consultancy projects.
- • To promote MoU, industrial and international collaboration to establish an exchange program amongst industry and DSCET.
- • To establish research and development-funded project from external organizations and institutes.
- • Organize international/national conferences, faculty development programs,workshops, seminars, and guest lectures funded by external organizations or institutions.
- • To promote the IPR and patent.
- • To establish multi-disciplinary research, innovations, project and development.
- • To foster Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
DSCET R & D Vision:Create innovation and discover new cutting-edge technology in the engineering field to address the critical need of society and the economy.
Dr. M.Madhiarasan, B.E., M.E., Ph.D.,PDF(IITR & UniTBv)
Research and Development Coordinator
Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineering and Technology,
ECR, Mamallapuram, Chennai – 603104.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No: +919380101772, 7824809184