The management of DSCET lays emphasis on the career counseling for the Final year students by training and preparing the students for placement or for pursuing higher studies in abroad or in India.
Centre for higher education is formed exclusively for motivating, counseling and guiding the students to pursue higher studies.
The centre aims at providing systematic and methodical guidance on the various competitive examinations after B.E/B.Tech degrees which facilitates them to pursue Masters’ degree like M.E/M. Tech from India, M.S from abroad, M.B.A from India and abroad and Ph.D.
- Creating awareness among students of various avenues for higher studies.
- Collecting the data of the graduating students who aspire to study abroad and to maintain a comprehensive database
- Collecting data of the Alumni who have done higher studies
- Networking among Universities, Colleges, Institutions abroad committed to impart Higher Education and Collaborative Study courses.
- Interfacing with the appropriate authorities at the collaborating Universities and Institutions
- Promoting new relationships between overseas Universities and Institutions and to help define the scope of such relationships through appropriate Memoranda of Understanding (MoUs).
- Organizing Seminars on “Higher Education at various Universities abroad” periodically.
- Organizing one-to-one counseling sessions on preparations, procedures for applying higher education by the eminent University / institution representatives.