Central Library & Department Library:
The central library has over 41,770 books on different specialization of Engineering, Management, University prescribed Text books, Reference books and supplementary books, General reference collection, Dictionaries etc. Library also has a good collection of Journals, publications on Engineering & Management, Magazines, Back volumes of projects and other valuable and relevant documents available in printed and non-printed form.
Digital Library with DELNET data base, NPTEL video lectures and E books:
DELNET is used FOR sharing of resources, by collecting, storing and disseminating information and by offering computerized services to the users. National Programmed on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) Video lectures are available for various course contents in engineering and science. A collection of electronic journals and E- books are available for reference.
1. Department has Full furnished State of Art laboratories with well-equipped equipment’s which shall cater to all UG and PG courses as per curriculum requirements.
2. Conditions of chairs/benches are in good condition. Chair with desk are provided for individual students in Labs.
3. Department has experienced faculty to educate them in all the fields of engineering.
4. All the labs are conducted and evaluated every week. .
5. Labs are equipped with sufficient hardware and licensed software to run program specific curriculum and off program curriculum.
6. Laboratory manual are distributed to students.
7. Sufficient number of windows is available for ventilation and natural light and every lab has one exit.
8. Lighting system is very effective, along with the natural light in every corner of the rooms.
9. Cup-boards are available in each lab for students to place their belongings.
10. Each Lab is equipped with white/black board, computer, Internet, and such other amenities.
11. Research laboratory/dept. library is available 24X7 for all faculties and students to carry research work and projects.
12. Exclusively, a project lab has been provided for the students to carry out their mini and major project work
To be a premier Engineering College, much sought after by the industries and society offering professional education and training blended with ethical values to convert student resource into strong assets of our nation
To be world class nodal centre committed to advanced learning, research and training to serve the nation, meeting the national / international standards